Men's Under Armour Valsetz Military Boots - UA Lightweight Tactical Boot
Boot evolution: the sole of a running shoe & durability of a hiking boot.
WHAT’S IT DO? One of UA's most popular boots for police and military, UA's Valsetz takes the comfort of a running shoe and layers it with the durability of a trail boot for a unique hybrid. The durable, water-resistant lightweight mesh, is wrapped in a high-abrasion rubber rand to keep your foot safe from rocks and the elements. To keep you on the move, these boots also feature the signature UA sole technologies: ArmourBound® for responsive cushioning, ArmourGuide® for supportive guidance, and ArmourLastic® for shock absorption. The Valsetz is built for speed while remaining tough, hard-wearing, and comfortable enough for long days in the field.
- Lightweight, Water-Resistant Mesh Upper Remains Durable and Breathable, For Superior Comfort
- Fully Contoured, Compression-Molded EVA Midsole Cushions Your Foot, Without Adding Excess Weight
- ArmourGuide Ensures Efficient Foot-Strike Guidance From Impact to Propulsion
- ArmourBound Delivers Superior, Responsive Cushioning
- ArmourLastic Absorbs Shock at Critical Impact Zones in Heels and Forefoot for Maximum Protection
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner Cushions Your Foot and Keeps Your Foot Locked In
- Rubber Outsole is Engineered to Grip On-and-Off Road
- Textured, High-Abrasion Rubber Toe Rand Protects Your Foot
- Speed-Lacing Shanks on the Upper, For Easy On/Off Without Sacrificing Secure Fit
- Available In Sizes: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
- Available In Black or Desert Sand
- Height: 7"
- Weight: 16.1 oz
We Also Recommend